Sylvia Burnett Elbaz
Sylvia Burnett Elbaz, M.S., C.N.S.
Beat The High Cost of Health Care By Staying Well!
A Nutritional Consultant is:
A certified Health Professional, trained to apply the science of nutrition to:
• maintain good health
• prevent disease and dysfunction
• treat nutritional disorders
You Can Benefit From the Services of a Nutritional Consultant:
• If you have general fitness concerns, such as weight management, physical stamina, and/or improved wellness
• If you want a nutritional evaluation along with your regular physical check-ups.
• If you have:
- Environmental Sensitivities
- Hair and Nail Problems
- General Fatigue
• Or more serious concerns, such as arthritis, osteoporosis, drug and alcohol dependencies, eating disorders, respiratory or cardiovascular problems.
You And I Will:
• Examine your health history and symptoms.
• Assess your nutritional, structural, and physiological needs, using several non-invasive modalities, such as Contact Reflex Analysis, Autonomic Response Testing, Total Body Modification, Neuro Emotional Technique, Thought Field Therapy.
• Determine the appropriate natural products (including food supplements, herbs, homeopathics) you require to enhance the ability of your body to heal itself
• Design your individualized nutrition plan including food preparation instruction,
• Develop new lifestyle attitudes conductive to your good health
To schedule an appointment call: (718) 601-2671